Sunday, March 18, 2018

Authentic, Alluring, and Appetizing...

I am so excited about this week's yummy pick because my expectations were far from met, they were completely obliterated!

Talk about mic drop and mind blown, I was truly inspired.

My visit to Oren's Hummus Shop was the highlight of my week.

Oren's Hummus Shop provides authentic Israeli food.



This falafel for $12.95 was incredible. Totally decadent with 6 crispy falafels, fresh cucumber & tomatoes, tzatziki sauce, whole wheat pita, and Oren's in-house hummus.






My visit was on a rainy, cloudy day, but this didn't stop me from enjoying my excellent meal and all the extra benefits.






The menu is extensive here and allows for a diverse, interesting experience.






I was impressed by the ambience and sleek style combined with traditional food. A melting of two worlds provided a warm and alluring vibe.







I definitely have to mention this artistic focal point. A sign of elegance and distinct point of view, this chandelier illuminates the room!





Oren's Hummus Shop is located at 19419 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014

For more information and other locations



No comments:

Post a Comment