Tuesday, February 27, 2018

ありがと For this Tokyo Experience!!!


For those of you who can't read ありがと, this means "Arigato" or thank you! Which expresses my sincere appreciation for Kura Revolving Sushi Bar.






Yes, I said, "REVOLVING!" 







Have you ever been to Japan? Well I have not, but 30 seconds into this restaurant and I felt like I was dining in Tokyo.

No joke!

Kura Revolving Sushi Bar offers dozens of different types of sushi starting at a crazy $2.75 per dish!

I was so impressed and tried so many creations.

Some were traditional and some were courageously new, but all were very tantalizing!

The technology of this restaurant starts when you input your name and information on their iPad looking device outside the restaurant.





I was number 13 out of 20 parties waiting for a seat on a Saturday afternoon. Yikes!

After being seated in our booth, I was enthralled with our iPad looking menu, I had forgotten all about the wait time.




It is so fun to order your food on a touch screen device and within 5 minutes or less, your order comes swiftly down a conveyor belt and "Voila!" freshly made sushi at your chopsticks.


Here are some of the dishes that I happily devoured.





Salmon and crab with avocado.




Sake or raw salmon sushi




 And the "Pick This Yummy" winner goes to... SESAME Ball Donuts with a red bean paste center!!! A must-have if your planning to visit. Hint: it's in the dessert menu.

During your meal, Japanese anime will play periodically as the number of your orders increases.

When you reach the champion amount of sushi dishes ordered, a plastic ball will be released from a machine above the revolving sushi bar & you get to take home a souvenir. 

I've won one before, but not this recent visit. Oh well! I'll be back!

Kura Revolving Sushi Bar is located at 19600 Vallco Pkwy #160, Cupertino, CA 95014

More information can be found on their website by clicking here:   https://kurausa.com




No comments:

Post a Comment