Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Have You Had Your Vitamin D Today??

Vitamin DELISH! Hey I sure did when I was flying on cloud nine with this chipotle orange salad from Rubio's! I cannot express in words how much flavor is packed into this dish. It simply blows my mind.

The textures, the seasoning, and the portion is like, "Hallelujah!" I seriously get transported.

This is how I feel when I know I'm eating healthy and my taste buds are singing!


This salad is a value at $7.99 and has this option. For $1.00 more you may choose to add a protein of grilled chicken, steak, or fish. However, it tastes awesome with no protein as shown here!






The many ingredients are detailed on this menu display.








Rubio's also gets a thumbs up for their fish tacos & their salsa bar! Super swanky!







Rubio's Coastal Grill is located at 20688 Stevens Creek Blvd. Cupertino, CA 95014


Check out their link at






No comments:

Post a Comment