Sunday, February 18, 2018

Baby it's Cold Outside!

Brrrrrr! The weather's been mighty chilly lately.

This is due to a cold front that's been passing through the Bay Area. I am taking a spin/core strengthening class at De Anza that requires me to leave my house at 6:00 am when it's around 48 degrees. For lunch I decided to treat myself to a hot bowl of vegetarian soup & I was so satisfied I had to share it!



This week's yummy pick is from Boudin SF Bakery located at 20682 Stevens Creek Blvd  Cupertino, CA 95014.







Order this Butternut Squash Soup with toasted walnuts and plump, delicious cranberries. 
Spend only $7.49 and be fulfilled.





Boudin's is known for their sourdough bread creations & this quote sums up the aroma that pulls you in right when you open the door!









I saved the best information for last.

They really care about their customers when you eat at Boudin SF so at the bottom of each receipt is an option to complete a survey. If you go online and complete the survey within 2 days, you will receive a code for $3 off your next order at Boudin SF Bakery. AWESOME treat for customer feedback!



Check out my receipt! 




Whoot! Whoot! That puts the cray in crazy and I love it!

So make your way to a San Francisco staple conveniently located right near De Anza.






No comments:

Post a Comment