Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Let me introduce my-blogger-self!

I am an avid food lover. I believe every eatery has a culinary gem on their menu just waiting to be found! This blog will serve as a reference for those who want to know what one item is worth your valuable dollar(s). I will do my best to highlight local eateries and keep it interesting with diverse flavors. I also consider myself an at home chef so I'm hoping to expand my own palette. I am excited to embark on this delectable journey and thrilled to share it with you! 


→Here are a few links that share ideas for places to eat in Cupertino and San Jose. 


15 best inexpensive places in San Jose




Fun places to eat 




Unique eats in Cupertino 





Thanks for visiting and be prepared to get hungry! My next entry will reveal our first yummy pick...

No comments:

Post a Comment