Monday, January 29, 2018

Super food and Super Delicious! Win-Win!!

The SUPERBOWL is this Sunday!!! And I'd like to wish the best of luck to the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles. In honor of their supreme efforts in makin' it to this historic finale, I'm sharing my choice for "pick this yummy" that showcases a super food with superior taste. The Acai bowl from Hawaiian Poke Bowl in downtown San Jose!

http://hawaiian-pokebowl.com/




Made with Acai, granola, coconut, chia seed, hemp seed, peanut butter, honey, and seasonal fruits.
Shown here with bananas!!






This Acai bowl tastes as good as it looks and is large enough to share with a pal! It costs $10 and is worth every penny.





Here is Hawaiian Poke Bowl's menu. I love everything! But today I'm featuring the most unique and special dish to order which is the Acai bowl.






If you have inner turmoil like me, and have days where you feel like having something sweet, but the other part of your brain says, "You better eat healthy!" then this is the pick for you!! I enjoyed every bite with all the different textures and I felt great about eating it. It's a win-win situation. 

So hat's off to the elite athletes who made it to the Super Bowl and also to Hawaiian Poke Bowl for creating this mega taste bomb that's made me a fan ALL YEAR LONG!! Thank you mucho!


Want to know more about the health benefits of Acai berries? Check out this site...

No comments:

Post a Comment