Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Fish Tacos are making me hungry. AGAIN!!

I've gotta admit. There's one type of dish that I will never get tired of ordering because every restaurant prepares it differently.

Some will bread it. Others, will fry it. The options are endless...

Although this week's "Pick This Yummy" is special because the flavors are not masked with additional coatings. It's super authentic in taste and quality.

I will now unveil the flavor explosion, found at Coconut's Fish Cafe where I ordered, you guessed it, their fish tacos!






Grilled Mahi Mahi and Ono are perfectly balanced with cabbage, diced mangos, 2 corn tortillas, and a unique coconut sauce that has a hint of horseradish for a little kick. It aims to please and delivers at $12.99 for two tacos.






You know you've found a "spot" when you're sitting at your table swaying side to side, enjoying the Hawaiian music, gleaming at the festive surfboards, and spilling sauce on your shirt because it tastes so good you just don't care.

This was me and I would do it all over again.




Coconut's Fish Cafe is located at 20010 Stevens Creek Blvd. Cupertino, CA 95014.

No comments:

Post a Comment